How to Transfer your Data Plan(s) from an old SIMO account to a new one?
You need to email SIMO customer service (email@example.com) or ask on SIMO online Customer Service for help.
Step 1: Make sure that your new device support on SIMO
You need to agree on SIMO's Term of Use before applying for the Data Plan(s) transfer.
Please understand that SIMO is only available on limited phone models. if your new phone does not support SIMO, we cannot do the transfer, nor can we refund the data plan on your old SIMO account.
Step 2: Verifying your identity
Your phone number should be verified you buy SIMO data for the first time, according to the Nigerian Communications Commission(NCC). That phone number will be used to verify your identity before the Data Plan(s) transfer.
We regret that your application will be rebutted if your phone number hasn’t been verified.
- Please send us the phone number you registered in SIMO KYC process.
- A verification code will be sent to the phone number. Please reply the code to us, through email or online Customer Service.
- Once the code is confirmed by us, you will be allowed to transfer your Data Plan(s) from an old SIMO account to a new one, or freeze your Data Plan(s) temporarily. Please note that you will be asked to accept the SIMO ASSET TRANSFER SERVICE AGREEMENT before we transfer or freeze your Data Plan(s).
If your phone number that linked with old SIMO account cannot get a code, please refer to the following method:
Please send us following info through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or SIMO online Customer Service:
- Your phone number that used to register your identity (KYC) when you made the first purchase on SIMO.
- The name you registered in SIMO KYC process.
- The date of birth you registered in SIMO KYC process.
- The last Data Plan(s) you bought on SIMO.
- The date of your last purchase on SIMO.
- Your aim for this application: to transfer your Data Plan(s) or to freeze them.
If you want to transfer your Data Plan(s), please tell us the phone number for SIMO service registration on your new device or your SIMO User ID.
Your claims of the acceptance of SIMO ASSET TRANSFER SERVICE AGREEMENT.
After receiving your application with the above information, we will start to verify your identity. Once verified, we will transfer or freeze your Data Plan(s) based on your application.
We recommend you to send us your new SIMO ID, so we can transfer your Data Plan(s) immediately after you passed the verification. The red circled number in the image below shows where SIMO ID is.
No matter your application is accepted or not, we will let you know the result in 36 working-hour (From Mon. to Fri. 9:00 A.M to 6:00 P.M., GMT+8) once you applied.